Color it - Create it - show it off! January 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow can't believe we are here 2022, where did 2021 go! So its the start of a new month so time to mention to you all of the monthly challenge running over on the Color it - Create It - Show it off blog whereby as usual anything goes, for more details or to enter click here.


This month I have used this gorgeous image which is Shabby chic birdcage besties doll 5 and can be purchased here.  This card is using a 6 by 6 card blank to which I have covered with a floral pattern paper.  I printed the image (4 images onto a sheet of A4) and then cut it out creating a square topper, colouring the image using promarkers and triblend pens.  I also used my white jelly roll pen to add accents to the image.  I then took a hammered pink card and cut it down so it was slightly larger than that of the image.

I then stuck the pick hammered card to the floral paper on a slight angle before adhering the image to the pink card but this time sticking it straight and not at an angle.  I wanted a sentiment that positive and uplifting along with being suitable for many occasions therefore thought 'celebrate' was suitable; stamping it on the top left corner of the topper in a versa clair blue ink.  Finally I added silver sequins to the corners of the card for some extra added detail.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Crafty Hugs!

Julie xxx


Comments

  1. Julie this is Beautiful the way it's coloured well done you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Really appreciate and respect your comments

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder