TLC Designs - two cards completed

Hey all!

Hope you are all well.  So today I wanted to share two cards I've made using a new company to me (TLC Designs), which I happened to stumble across; the cards are using the company's digital products while I await arrival of my stamps and dies. As with the majority of my blog posts you can find a list of the products used along with a link to them at the end of this post.


Pumpkin Gnome Card

So firstly for the first card I printed the digital image of the gnome out and then coloured the image using Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir Triblend brush pens, before cutting the image out. I also printed the leaf patterned paper and sentiments which came from the Jack O'Gnome digital stamp set.

 

On a 7 by 7 inch white card blank I then stuck down the bronze embossed card using red liner tape, which I had cut down to 6 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches, before then sticking the leaf patterned paper on top of the bronze card (the leaf paper was 6 inches by 6 inches). I then cut out the sentiments and layered them on top of the same bronze embossed card I used for the base layer and then adhered them to the card.  To the gnome image I then put foam tape on the back and stuck the gnome onto the card.

I felt the card still lacked a final detail to it so I tried placing clear sequins scattered around the card however they looked lost and couldn't be seen therefore I tried gold sequins and they gave me the finish to the project I was after, so adhered them to the card with glossy accents.



We're Stronger Together Card

For this card I had previously printed off the fight for a cure digi image from Sherri Baldy's My Besties collections and I coloured using Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir Triblend brush pens before cutting the image out.


So I started by printing off the 'we're stronger together' digi paper from TLC designs along with the stay strong sentiments, which I then cut the paper down to 7 1/2 inch square and cut the sentiment out I wished to use.  With a piece of A4 dark pink card stock I cut it down to 7 3/4 inches by 7 3/4 inches and also cut a rectangle out big enough to layer the sentiment on.  I then took the cut out sentiment, a blender brush and my distress oxide in kitsch flamingo and lightly applied ink to the sentiment piece.


Following this I took a 8 by 8 white card blank and stuck the dark pink layer to the card and then the pattern paper 'we're stronger together' along with the sentiment matted onto the dark pink card layer. With foam tape I then stuck the My Bestie image to the card before finally adding some T4TD shaker mix lots of love to the card scattered around and adhered with glossy accents.



So that completes my two cards I have made - I hope you like them and that maybe they have inspired you for a project of your own.  

Crafty hugs!

Julie xx


Products used:





 


Comments

  1. These cards you have made are beautiful Julie. Enjoy your blog so much thank you for your time in showing us and showing inspiration.❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Lovely to know you enjoy the inspiration. xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous image and love the papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, they are truly fantastic to work with.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder