Time For Tea Designs - The Greater The Storm

 Hey all!

Just wanted to share with you a DL card I've made using Time for Tea Designs collections Hogs & Kisses and Storms Don't Last.


Firstly I took a sheet of kraft card and cut out a panel using the scalloped slimline die.  Then using the over the rainbow stencil to ink blend clouds on to the kraft card panel using my time for tea designs beautiful blender brushes and distress oxides - tumbled glass, speckled egg, peacock feathers and black soot.


Once I was happy with adequate number of clouds on the panel I then took from my pre-cut and stamped images a pig holding umbrella and splashing in a puddle.  To add colour to the image I used Spectrum Noir Triblend brush pens.


Following colouring I decided I would heat emboss a sentiment in white along the bottom of the kraft card panel. To heat emboss I started by taking the sentiment stamp 'the greater the storm the brighter the rainbow' and sticking it to an acrylic block before adding Versamark ink to it and stamping down on the panel, after I covered the sentiment with white embossing powder before then heat setting it.

To a white DL card blank I then  stuck down the kraft card panel using foam tape before then adhering the pig and rain droplet images to the panel using red liner tape.


Thanks for taking the time to view my blog, I would appreciate any comments and for you to follow my blog.

Crafty hugs!

Julie xx





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder