Color it - create it - Show it off! September reminder 2021

 Hey Everyone! 

Wow, where has the time gone, can not believe we are half way through September already.  So its that to remind you all of the challenger running over on the Color it - Create It - Show it off blog whereby as usual anything goes, for more details or to enter click here.


For this card I used Sherri Baldy's My Besties Summer drink Bestie doll 19 which can be purchased from here.  Firstly I printed off the image and then coloured it using spectrum noir triblend brush pens, before then layering the image onto a teal coloured cardstock.  


Onto a card blank I then layered a sheet of pink bubble paper, which I had received as a freebie with a magazine, and layered that onto teal cardstock before adhering to the card blank.  Finally I stuck down my coloured in topper onto the center of the bubble paper.


I choose to leave the front of the card sentiment free as I thought one could either be added for a specific occasion or maybe a name could be added.


Thank you for taking the time to read by blog and I hope you are all well.


Crafty Hugs!

Julie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder