Color it - create it - show it off! December reminder 2021

Hey Everyone! 

Wow, where has the time gone, can not believe we are into the middle of December already.  So its time to remind you all of the monthly challenge running over on the Color it - Create It - Show it off blog whereby as usual anything goes, for more details or to enter click here.

   

For these projects I used My Besties Phoenix Ray 'Plushie Collection' Doll 25 digi stamp which can be purchased by clicking here.  I made these cards for two little girls born on the same day a year apart but also have uncommon names that not likely to find cards with their name on.


Firstly I started by printing the two images on an A4 piece of paper, and then coloured both images using my triblend brush pens I then decided to round the corners of one of the toppers and on the other add a dash line detail around the outside using a black fine-liner.  


For both cards I used 8 by 8 card blanks, which I then added a background layer of paper from DoCrafts Papermania birthday range in different colours to each card. I adhered the topper images with double sided tape to the relevant cards. Using my letters and numbers dies from Time for Tea designs I then cut out the ages and letters needed for the names; I used foam tape to position these onto the cards.

I would like to wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Crafty Hugs!

Julie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder