The Hobby house Christmas Cards in January

 Hey, so today I am sharing a few Christmas cards which I made using the hobby house collection.



For this first card I cut 14.5cm squared piece out of the merry & bright snowflake paper before then cutting a 2cm by 14.5cm strip of spotted paper.  I stuck the snowflake paper to a 6 by 6 card blank, followed by the strip of red card with white dots and then the die cut image.


I look the sentiment and coloured it using a crimson promarker followed by colouring the edging in a gold metallic promarker.  To complete the card I added some silver sequins which I stuck on using Gert's glue.


On to the second card - for this one i cut a background from the merry and bright spot paper which measured 14.5cm squared which I then stuck onto a 6 by 6 card blank. After which I stuck down the large girl topper circle.  With gold cardstock I then used Time for Tea designs falalalala die set - using the snowflakes which i cut out using my Gemini machine; the snowflakes were then adhered using Gert's glue. Finally I stuck on the warmest wishes sentiment to complete the card.


Thanks for viewing my blog post and I hope you are keeping well; feel free to comment on my post and follow me should you wish.

Crafty hugs!

Julie xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder