Time for Tea Designs - I miss your face

Hey all, hope you are keeping safe and well. Today I wanted to share with you a card using the newly released happy mail critters stamp set from Time for Tea Designs.


Firstly I started off by die cutting and stamping the images from the latest release from Time for Tea Designs - the happy mail critters, workout pigs and smitten kittens sets; I will be using the other sets in the near future.


Following this I decided to die cut the lots of love cover plate die - horizontal, out of a vibrant pink piece of card stock before adhering it to a A6 white card blank. 

I choose to use the postbox, the cat and bird images along with the word smiles; next it was onto the colouring for which I used my spectrum noir triblend brush pens.





Once the images were coloured I used red liner tape to adhere them to the card front, along with the word 'smiles' so the cat is posting smiles.  Following that I took 6 hearts which had cut out from the cover plate die I had previously used and placed them back in in a v sort of shape to create a space for the sentiment to sit in and allowing ones eyes to be guided to the cat posting his smiles.

For the sentiment I die cut a banner in black card and then took the sentiment ‘I miss your face’ from the be kind be you stamp set which I stamped in versa mark before covering in Wow opaque bright white embossing powder and then heat set it with a heat tool. Once the sentiment banner had cooled I used double sided foam tape to adhere it to the card.


The card was almost complete but missed something - so that’s when the silver sequins got added. 

The last thing to do was to add an insert so I stamped the sentiment ‘hugs enclosed’ also from the be kind be you stamp set and coloured the word hugs in using the dark shade of the pale pink blend triblend brush pen.



I’m happy with my finished result of this card and will be sending it to my friend who immigrated to Portugal from the UK in September.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and appreciate any comments you may have, also please follow my page if you would like.

Take care!

Crafty hugs,

Julie xx


Products used:

Comments

  1. Love seeing and being inspired by your cards. Thank you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Hoping to get to play with mine later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Hope you've managed to have a play with your set.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder