Welcome!

 Hey there! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Welcome to my blog - I am creating this in order to share my idea's and help inspire others.

Firstly I'd like to share a card I made prior to the festive period - a happy new year 2021 card.



For this card I used an 8 by 8 card blank, I then took some silver card from core collection pack I have and cut a frame using the two largest dies from the square quilted nesting dies by Time for tea designs.  To create the background i used a sheet of paper from Pink&Main Galaxy foil paper pad collection I purchased from My Perfect Stamp, and cut a strip of Crafters Companion centura pearl card to create the idea of a snowy floor. 

I then die cut the critters, accessories and words out using the following collections from Time for Tea Designs - Happy new year standalone die and the happy new year critters coordinating dies.  Once die cut out I then stamped the detail onto the accessories (wine glasses and bottle of bubbly), 2021 balloons along with the critters - reindeer's, squirrel and rabbit; when stamping I used my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect along with lawn fawn fawndamentals jet black ink pad.  After stamping I used my pro-markers to colour in the images, before then sticking all the components down with double sided tape and added twine as balloon string and attached to reindeer's antlers.

I hope you've enjoyed my first post and I hope to share another post with you soon.

Crafty hugs

Julie xx


Products used

Time for Tea designs: Quilted square nesting dies

Time for Tea Designs: Happy new year standalone die

Time for Tea Designs: Happy New Years Critters stamps and co-ordinating dies

Hampton Art Stamp perfect tool

Pink&Main: Galaxy Foil paper pad

Crafters Companion: Centura pearl

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing more. This is a beautiful card fresh start new blog your on your way. Lots of love jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Julie & well done on your new blog. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder