Elephant paper hugs

Hey all! Hope you are well. Today I’m sharing a card I made for a crafty friend who has hurt her arm and unable to currently craft.

Firstly I got a plain white A6 size of card stock and with my distress oxide mowed lawn, medium beautiful blender brush and the stencil a sunny side up again using the grass edge I created a grass layer on the bottom section of the card blank.



Once the grass was completed I took my stormy sky distress oxide and the relevant blender brush and this time using the cloud edge of the stencil I created two layers of clouds.


Once the background was finished I left it to dry for a while before taking the paper hugs die and cut into the background created. Then sticking the main panel of the back ground including the inside parts to the letters to and A6 white card blank.  To the paper hug letters I added foam tape before removing the backing paper and adhering each letter back in to place.




I then took an elephant with a heart which I had pre-coloured using promarkers; I then added sparkle to the heart using a spectrum noir clear sparkle pen before sticking it to the card. I then took a forward facing elephant and drew on a bandage to one of the legs before colouring it using a spectrum noir sandstone sparkle pen. The second elephant I then stuck to the card using foam tape. Before then colouring two hearts using sparkle pens and adhering to the card.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder