Color it - create it - show it off DT May challenge

Hey all! So today I am sharing my design team make for color it - create it - show it off! May Challenge, as always it’s anything goes for more details or to enter click Here. So for my card I used Sherri Baldy’s my besties I love my copics doll 4, which can be purchased from mybestiesshop.com



Firstly I started by printing off the image and colouring it in using my crafters companion triblend brush pens before then cutting the image out using a small pair of scissors I have for cutting out detailed images.


Then on a 8 by 8 white card blank using my beautiful blender brushes and distress oxide inks (I didn’t add any fresh ink to my brushes just used ink already on brushes) I added the splash details using a Time for Tea designs stencil.



Finally then I adhered the digi stamp image to the card using foam tape to give the image a slight raise; along with stamping the sentiments on in black ink - the sentiments were from Woodware creative quotes stamp set.



Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and happy crafting!

Crafty hugs

Julie xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder