august challenge

Wow its August so that means another month another challenge over at Color it - create it - show it off; as usual it is anything goes, for more information and to enter click here. So for this months challenge my design team pictures I have used are from Sherri Baldys My besties July release, the first one uses flower car winter time besties doll 2 (can be purchased here.); the second card uses flower car winter besties doll 17 (which one can purchase here).

   
 
 


For the first card I used a flower stencil to create the background before adding a ribbed red ribbon across the middle of the card.  I coloured the image using my spectrum noir triblend brush pens before layering on to a sunshine yellow piece of card which I then stuck to the card blank before adding the sentiment 'without coffee and flowers' and then on the inside I stamped 'life would be unbearable'.

For the second card I initially coloured in my besties image before then cutting the image out, I then took a 6 by 6 card blank and added grey clouds using a time for tea stencil and hickory smoke distress oxide.  To my cut out image I then stuck to the back foam tape in order to stick the image to the card and create some depth and raise the image off the card.  Finally for this card I stamped the sentiment in the top left of the card.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, keep safe and well.

Crafty hugs
Julie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder