Color it - Create it - Show it off September 2021

 

 Hey Everyone! 

So its back to school time for us in the UK and time for this months challenge running over on the Color it - Create It - Show it off blog whereby as usual anything goes, for more details or to enter click here.


For this card I used a 8 by 8 card blank and using a pink ink designs stencil along with my blender brushes and distress oxides ink I created the back ground.

I then printed the My Besties Gnome image and then coloured using my spectrum noir triblend pens prior to sticking the image onto the card blank I took a black promarker pen and a ruler to create a black edge line around the image to create an extra layer and bringing the image forward.  I decided to add the image on an angle rather than straight as this allowed more of the background to be seen.

I wasn't too sure on what sentiment to use and couldn't find anything I wanted to use in my stash of stamps so therefore decided to hand write the sentiment using a black fine-liner.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.

Crafty hugs!

Julie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder