Color it - create it - show it off! November 2021

  Hey Everyone! 

Wow, where has the time gone, can not believe we are into November already.  So its that to mention to you all of the monthly challenge running over on the Color it - Create It - Show it off blog whereby as usual anything goes, for more details or to enter click here.


For this card I have used Sherri Baldy's My Bestie's Snow Globe Doll 9 which can be purchased here.  I used an 8 by 8 card blank which I adhered a piece of snowflake vellum with two strips of christmas ribbon attached to the top and bottom of the piece of vellum; which was cut down slightly smaller than 8 by 8 and I rounded the corners.

For the image I coloured it using triblend brush pens by crafter companion, along with some metalic promarkers and gel pens.  I cut down the image into a square topper and rounded the corners before layering onto a slightly larger piece of navy blue cardstock which I also rounded the corners.  The topper backed onto the navy cardstock was then adhered to the vellum using red liner tape.  The final step on completing this card was I added glossy accents to parts of the snowglobe.

I decided not to add a sentiment due to the ribbon I used had 'Merry Christmas' on therefore felt that was adequate enough and adding anything further would possibly draw away the focus on the image.


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Crafty Hugs!

Julie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TLC Designs - two cards completed

Piggin' Skipping Slider card

Colour it - Create it - Show it off! March Challenge Reminder